My photo
Thom Ravnholdt is a costume designer and maker, pattern cutter, and a multi-skilled creative working in many media. thomcom13@hotmail.com

7 October 2014

Clash - Exhibition At HEART

I was invited by HEART - Herning Museum of Contemporary Art, in Herning, Denmark, to take part in the exhibition 'Clash - Resistance In Fashion'. I made an ensemble to be displayed in the 'Countercultures' section of the show, based on one of my old looks from when I was performing with the 'dunst' collective back in the old days in Copenhagen. The exhibition features original work by Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Maison Martin Margiela, Walter Van Beirendonck, and many more rebel designers who are stongly influenced by sub- and counter cultures, as well as designs by students from Danish design schools.
 It is open 'til February 1st, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment