My photo
Thom Ravnholdt is a costume designer and maker, pattern cutter, and a multi-skilled creative working in many media. thomcom13@hotmail.com

1 September 2011

Stephen Jones Hat Update

The winner has now been announced in the Design A Hat For Stephen Jones Competition, and I was not her. Nor was I one of the three runners-up for that matter, but hey, that's life and reality for a struggling designer. I do need to get rid of this one-off piece however, and I want to see it put to good use, in a way that will do it justice in terms of styling. If you, or anyone you know can use it for a photo shoot, music video shoot, performance or accessory for a fashion show, do let me know. I will give it away to whoever will guarantee to use it, all I want in return is some good snaps and a credit. Let me know via my FaceBook link.

No comments:

Post a Comment