My Photo
Thom Ravnholdt is a costume designer and maker, pattern cutter, and a multi-skilled creative working in many media. thomcom13@hotmail.com

17 April 2010

Calling All Boys Remix / Mikkokoo

Believe it or not, I also make music once in a while. Well, it's sort of on the back burner at the moment, due to the whole costume thing taking off. But follow this link, and you can hear a mix I did of 'Calling All Boys' by the funny and amazing performer/hostess/DJ Mikkokoo, for her project The Vagrants.
I love the charming Finnish accent, the bold and slightly surreal lyrics, it kinda reminds me of Amanda Lear or Yoko Ono, very arty. Go Mikko!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I didnt get a chance to say hello at the HAND JOY PV...so dropping by here. See you at the Z4RD launch
    x
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete